Workshops & Webinars
In an effort to present interesting and relevant topics, please share with us your areas of interest by completing our Interest Survey.
Would you like to schedule a Parent Information Session for your school or group? Contact Debbie Valdes at (813) 837-7733.
5 Part Webinar Series for Families -
Information about Exceptional Student Education (ESE)
Webinars work best with Internet Explorer browser
Part 1: Understanding the World of Exceptional Student Education (ESE)
Part 2: Understanding the Individual Educational Plan (IEP)
Part 3: Instructional Practices
Part 4: Connecting Families with Agencies and Other Resources
Part 5: Family and School Partnerships
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (813) 837-7732.
- Accommodations: Involving Your Child in the Decision Making Process
- Best Practices for Inclusive Education Assessment - Make Your Voice Heard
- Inclusion of Students with Disabilities in the Least Restrictive Environment
- Leveling the Playing Field with Microsoft Learning Tools: Intro to Immersive Reader
- Level Up: Tips for Families with Learners receiving Exceptional Student Education Supports & Services
- Navigating the FDLRS Website for Resources and Support
- Overview of the Facilitated Individual Education Plan (FIEP) Meeting
- Partnering for Success
- Promoting Positive Behavior
- "Sense"sational Reading Strategies, Multisensory Instruction - Part 1
- Understanding Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- Understanding the Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Understanding the World of Exceptional Student Education
- New Panel
Visit our calendar at the top of the page to see additional upcoming events within the District and Community.