Workshops & Webinars
In an effort to present interesting and relevant topics, please share with us your areas of interest by completing our Interest Survey.
Would you like to schedule a Parent Information Session for your school or group? Contact Debbie Valdes at (813) 837-7733.
5 Part Webinar Series for Families -
Information about Exceptional Student Education (ESE)
Webinars work best with Internet Explorer browser
Part 1: Understanding the World of Exceptional Student Education (ESE)
Part 2: Understanding the Individual Educational Plan (IEP)
Part 3: Instructional Practices
Part 4: Connecting Families with Agencies and Other Resources
Part 5: Family and School Partnerships
Upcoming FDLRS Hillsborough Events
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (813) 837-7777, ext. 7732.
|August 16, 2022||Understanding Accommodations for Students with Disabilities||
11:00 AM - 12:00 PMRegistration
|September 15, 2022||Promoting Positive Behavior||
2:00 PM - 3:00 PMREgistration
Upcoming FDLRS State Parent Webinars
Each webinar will be conducted monthly during lunch hours from 12:00pm-12:45pm, EST, on designated Fridays. All session will be recorded and posted to our Recorded Webinars page for access throughout the year.
These webinars are free of charge and open to all parents, families, and professionals working with children with disabilities or those with unique learning needs. Please register today for one or all the upcoming Friday with FDLRS Parent Webinars.
To view upcoming webinars, visit Free Parent Webinars - FDLRS
- Accessing Digital Books
- Accommodations: Involving Your Child in the Decision Making Process
- Accommodations: Monitoring and Evaluating
- Best Practices for Inclusive Education Assessment - Make Your Voice Heard
- Getting to Know Parent Services - Spanish
- Inclusion of Students with Disabilities in the Least Restrictive Environment
- Leveling the Playing Field with Microsoft Learning Tools: Intro to Immersive Reader
- Level Up: Tips for Families with Learners receiving Exceptional Student Education Supports & Services
- Math Strategies
- Navigating the FDLRS Website for Resources and Support
- Overview of the Facilitated Individual Education Plan (FIEP) Meeting
- Partnering for Success
- Promoting Positive Behavior
- "Sense"sational Reading Strategies, Multisensory Instruction - Part 2
- Understanding Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- Understanding the Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Understanding the World of Exceptional Student Education
Visit our calendar at the top of the page to see additional upcoming events within the District and Community.