Out of School Time Resources
The Florida Diagnostic & Learning Resources System (FDLRS) provides this information as a convenience and for informational purposes only. The purpose is to help families discover services, programs, resources, and activities available for their child with special needs. Hillsborough County Public Schools (HCPS) and FDLRS do not endorse or guarantee any products or services identified on these external sites and bear no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Families should research any program they are considering before making an informed decision.
Requests for corrections or additions to this list should be submitted to FDLRS Parent Services.
- Buddy Cruise, Inc.
- Camp Idlewild of Florida, Inc.
- Center for Autism and Related Disabilities (CARD)
- Chris Welbon Karate Clubs
- Dancing for Donations
- Disability Resource Hub & Bright Feats Publications
- Equally Fit
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Down Syndrome/Special Needs - West Florida
- Family Network on Disabilities
- Guardian Haven Academy
- Kairoi PACC
- MacDonald Training Center
- Metropolitan Ministries
- New Tampa Players
- Special Touch Ministry
- Step Beyond Development
- The Line Dance Connection